Deletion of free domains is done online in the following way:
- on the domain administration page, enter the domain name domain
- the authorization link must be sent to the domain holder
- the domain holder will receive an authorization link by e-mail and clicking on the link opens the domain administration interface
- the domain deletion request is initiated by clicking on the "Request deletion of domain"
- all contacts associated with the domain will be automatically notified that that domain deletion has been requested
- the domain will be deactivated 15 days after receiving the request, and it will be deleted 30 days after receiving the request
For a domain that is placed in the status of deletion following the instructions above, it is possible to send a request for accelerated deletion to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must be submitted from the e-mail address of the domain holder.
Accelerated deletion request is not necessary if you want to register a new free domain name. It is enough to request the deletion of the current domain following the instructions above and submit a request for registration of a new free domain.